Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Barry Thousand Saltation 2016 Launch

NAIL POLISHES, CONTOUR PALETTES AND MUCH MORE

Barry G Sunset Nail Paint inward Empire State of Mint (pictured above)
I was invited to the Barry G Spring 2016 launch past times the lovely Lorraine from the Barry G team. It was based inward St Martins Hotel inward London- such a stunning location. I was super excited alongside this launch because I've lately gotten myself dorsum into doing my nails regularly hence I was nifty to honor out what Barry G accept to offer. I accept been wearing Barry G blast polishes for years as well as well-nigh of my collection is consisted of Barry G polishes (the color make is huge). 
LAUNCH DATES
10 Feb 2016 - Superdrug
17 Feb 2016 - Boots

THAT'S HOW I ROLL - MASCARA | £4.99

Starting off alongside the novel mascara. It claims to gyre lashes too every bit lengthen hence there's no demand to locomote a curler. I'm to a greater extent than of a every fake lash girl, whether it's natural or dramatic, I hardly always wearable mascara on my upper lashes because of how lean they are. It'll live skillful to endeavor this out to meet what curling effects it has on my lashes. 

SPEEDY NAIL PAINTS | £3.99
Winning Streak, Freestyle, In a Flash, Personal Best
This make is already available inward stores, the novel releases incorporate or hence novel pastel shades. I've nevertheless to endeavor out a shade from this range. The paints claim to dry out inside seconds as well as are perfect for those who create their nails on the become as well as accept piddling fourth dimension to hold back for them to dry. 

GELLY NAIL PAINTS | £3.99
Cream Soda, Butterscotch Sundae, Pink Lemonade, Acai Smoothie
I already ain a few of the shades from the electrical current Gelly make as well as I absolutely dearest them. They are super long lasting as well as the shades are gorgeous! Again, this make is already available inward stores as well as the novel unloosen contains all pastel shades- Acai Smoothie is my favourite!

CHISEL CHEEKS CONTOUR KIT | £6.49

The master copy sculpting trio from Barry G has already been reviewed on my weblog (click here). 
They volition right away live releasing a novel contour kit which caters to a greater extent than for medium-dark complexions. The palette includes ii deep shades for contouring as well as bronzing as well as a lite shades for highlighting. Looking frontwards to trying this out.

SUNSET NAIL PAINTS | £4.99
Daylight Curing Topcoat, Bug a Blue, All the things she red, Empire state of mint, Pinking out loud
This make is an option to Shellac polishes. It's already available inward stores, the novel make contains or hence novel brighter colours. The polishes claim to deliver the look, shine as well as resilience of pro salon gel nails without the demand for a UV lamp. 

NAIL CARE RANGE | £3.99 
The tending make past times Barry G contains iv dissimilar products as well as they are already available inward store.
- Super Mani: 7-in-1 treatment
- Iron Mani: Ultimate blast hardener
- Mani Mask (Birthday Suit): a creamy nude that camouflages, colours as well as conditions
- Mani Mask (Bashful): a lite infant pinkish that camouflages, colours as well as conditions

SHAPE & DEFINE BROW KIT | £5.99
This 3 stride forehead kit claims to shape, define as well as highlight brows. It comes alongside chocolate-brown shade, a highlight shade, a wax, a double ended applicator brush as well as mini tweezers. I rarely fill upward inward my brows simply this kit is perfect for on the become touching on ups on days I create add together a piddling production on the tails on my brows.

GOODY BAG


Thanks to the Barry G squad for the amazing goody bag, can't hold back to endeavor out all the products! 
Barry Thousand Saltation 2016 Launch Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.