Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Drugstore Beauty Haul June 2015


"LASHES, HIGHLIGHTERS, EYESHADOWS AND MORE"


I've been on a piffling drugstore shopping spree inward the lastly duet weeks or in addition to thus in addition to it kinda got out of hand. As good equally highend, I dear getting my hands on roughly drugstore goodies. I've already tried out roughly of the products from this haul in addition to roughly I am withal to drive out. I dear trying out novel things, peculiarly from the drugstore equally it tin sometimes larn a highend alternative.

EYLURE LASHES
Superdrugs had a two for £8 bargain on their Eylure lashes, in addition to equally the lash hoarder I am how could I non exit alongside any? 
£5.95 each or two for £8  (click here)
No 143
layered in addition to wispy
My friend swears past times these in addition to thus I evidently had to larn myself a pair ;)
 No 117
Wispy
These reminded me of Ardell DW which I love! They are also pre-glued in addition to are a dream to position on.
No 035
super natural looking
These are extremely lightweight in addition to when worn, it doesn't fifty-fifty expect similar you lot convey falsies on.
No 141
Wispy in addition to dramatic
These are really total in addition to dramatic looking, I dear wearing total lashes without liquid liner in addition to thus it doesn't expect OTT for 24-hour interval wear.

HIGHLIGHTER FOR LIFE

GOSH Giant Lord's Day Powder inward Metallic Gold  |  £13.99  (click here)
This highlighter is HUGE- bigger than my hand! I've actually been into highlighters late in addition to when I swatched this, the gilt shimmer had won me over forthwith away. The 28g production would literally lastly me a lifetime!

NUDE EYESHADOWS

Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette  |  £9.99  (click here)
I've been wanting this palette for AGES later on reading in addition to thus many practiced reviews on it on American blogs. It was released hither inward the Great Britain dorsum inward April/May this year. That shimmery brown-toned shadow on the altitude at nowadays is calling for meyy!

MASCARA
Loreal False Lash Superstar Mascara  |  £10.99  (click here)
I dear Miss Manga Punky mascara past times Loreal only I was kinda getting bored of it in addition to wanted to drive out something new. I've used this for a duet weeks at nowadays in addition to at commencement it was a flake tricky to utilisation equally it left my lashes feeling super heavy in addition to clumpy. After weeks of trail in addition to fault I've finally got the hang of it in addition to on the days I'm non wearing lashes I attain for this baby!

EYESHADOW STICK
Gosh Forever Eyeshadow inward Light Copper  |  £5.99  (click here)
As GOSH were having a 'buy 1 larn 1 one-half price' inward Superdrugs I chose this eyeshadow stick equally my minute product. I've been actually into creamy eyeshadows lately, to preclude the concealer on my eyelids from creasing equally good equally giving it a piffling colour- they are a dream to blend likewise in addition to this color is perfect!

NAIL POLISH

Barry k Speedy Quick Dry Nail Polish  |  £3.99  |  (click here)
These were a spontaneous buy! I was on my agency to operate in addition to saw how terrible my nails looked in addition to thus I rapidly popped into Superdrugs in addition to picked upward 'Stop the Clock' in addition to 'Lap of Honour' to position on on the train.


Loreal La Terra Bronze Glam inward 02  |  £12.99  (click here)
(I wasn't purposely showing my middle finger here, I already had production on all the other fingers lol)
There weren't whatever testers for this available (sadly) only it looked in addition to thus pretty I ended upward purchasing it anyway. After swatching at home, I'm non quite certain virtually it on my pare equally it looks super orangish toned in addition to is quite shimmery too. Will take away to operate alongside this somehow!

BRUSHES
Real Techniques Sculpting Set  |  £20.99  (click here)
FULL REVIEW (click here)
Drugstore Beauty Haul June 2015 Reviewed by Dul on May 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.