Top Ad unit 728 × 90

2016 Goals - My Bucket List


I left this post for the halt of Jan because I didn't desire these goals of mine to come upward across every bit New Years resolutions. These definitely aren't New Years resolutions, they are merely things I desire to function on throughout the year.

SLEEP EARLIER
Recently I've gotten into this actually reallyyy bad habit of sleeping 3/4am too waking upward to a greater extent than or less 9am. It's SO bad too it's actually affecting my nighttime circles similar they aren't nighttime plenty already, grrr. It's also been triggering these horrible cluster headaches whilst I'm at function or at uni. I received thisworks Sleep Plus Pillow Spray at the QVC SS16 Press Event (click here) dorsum inwards Nov thus what a meliorate fourth dimension to set it inwards use.

BE MORE OF Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 'MORNING PERSON
As I wake upward super early, on my days off I tend to rest inwards bed for an extra 4/5 hours watching YouTube or a film. Yes, it's my solar daytime off I acquire to survive lazy but too thus I realise how much fourth dimension I waste product when I could survive running errands. I halt upward running my errands to a greater extent than or less 3/4pm, too thus I acquire dwelling piece of cake too I experience similar I've merely wasted my entire day. I actually desire to acquire myself into the routine of getting out of bed every bit presently every bit I wake up! 

DON'T STRESS OUT
I tend to stress out over the near littlest things too it drives me absolutely crazy. Stress makes me interruption out similar MAD, it ruins my pare too my pilus starts falling. Recently, it hasn't been likewise crazy every bit I've been on vacation too uni has exclusively merely started. I desire to larn to survive to a greater extent than patient amongst things too believe things volition e'er plough over off inwards time.

BE MORE POSITIVE
I came across this quote the other solar daytime too I practice believe it's 100% true. Since becoming a blogger, the amount of loathe comments too emails I've gotten has been horrible too I e'er always ignore them because they don't acquire to me ane fight too the exclusively opinions that affair to me are the people dearest too you- my lovely followers. I e'er effort to survive every bit positive I tin survive inside the blogosphere every bit good every bit solar daytime to solar daytime life too I volition definitely survive continuing to practice so.

SWIMMING
If you lot already follow me on Snapchat (skinfacebeauty) too thus you'd know I lately spent an entire weekend at a spa amongst my best friend. We both needed a weekend off from our real life too what meliorate means to pass it. I haven't been swimming inwards forever too it merely felt thus skilful to swim again. I would love to cash inwards one's chips swimming ane time again regularly, perhaps on my days off- it's SO calming!

STOP CLUTTERING AND HOARDING
I bring a bad bad habit of cluttering my room. I am forever tidying upward too it gives me the biggest headache. I definitely postulate to larn to set things away every bit presently every bit I'm done amongst using them instead of merely throwing it on my table. I used to e'er choice on my mum too sis for hoarding things too it makes me thus miserable to country I bring cash inwards one's chips ane of them! I bring started to hoard magazines, makeup too anything amongst pretty patterns (all for Instagram pictures). No to a greater extent than cluttering!

UPLOAD AT LEAST TWICE Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 WEEK
As I've been off function too on holidays from uni, I bring been uploading thus much to a greater extent than often. I desire to stick to that routine too upload at to the lowest degree twice a week. I love blogging, it's definitely ane of my favourite hobbies. I bring thus much inwards shop for you lot all too can't facial expression to portion it amongst you!

YOUTUBE
I acquire tons of requests on my Snapchat *skinfacebeauty* to offset a YouTube channel. I absolutely love watching YouTube videos, I pass a lot of fourth dimension watching other YouTubers practice their thang whilst I practice housework, acquire cook to cash inwards one's chips out or merely inwards bed. Doing YouTube videos myself merely isn't my thing. I'm to a greater extent than of a 10 minute Snapchat videos kinda daughter (which I practice sometimes upload on my Instagram *_skinfacebeauty*. And I love blogging! So the answer is no, I won't survive doing YouTube!
2016 Goals - My Bucket List Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.