Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Makeup Carte #4 | Wood Light-Green Glam

MY FAVOURITE KINDA GREEN

If yous bring me on Snapchat (skinfacebeauty) yous would bring seen a mini instruct develop alongside me inwards the eve where I showed yous snippets of what brand upwards products I used in addition to how. After seeing a makeup tutorial yesteryear 'makeupbyleyla' on YouTube, I've been wanting to drive it out for myself since, particularly every bit a lot of people on my Instagram (_skinfacebeauty) bring been rocking the hold back too.
 MAKEUP MENU #4

Maybelline Colour Tattoo inwards Creme De Nude, every bit my base of operations  (click here)
Makeup Geek Single Eyeshadow inwards Cocoa Bear, on my fold  (click here)
Coastal Scents 252 Eyeshadow Palette, wood greenish all over my lid  (click here)
- I also added the wood greenish on my bottom lash line
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, on bottom lashes (click here)
Eylure medium in addition to long private lashes  (click here)
Laura Geller Gilded Honey, nether forehead os (click here)

The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser  (mentioned here)
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer  (click here)
Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme (reviewed here)

Laura Mercier Contour Kit, medium shade  (reviewed here)
NYX Contour in addition to Highlight Kit, to laid cream contour  (mentioned here)
Mac Mineralise Skinfinish inwards Give Me Sun, used to a greater extent than or less perimetres of my human face upwards  (click here)

NYX Suede Liquid Lipstick inwards Soft Spoken in addition to Sandstorm  (click here)

For to a greater extent than details on how I apply my base of operations (click here)
SNAPCHAT SELFIE
 Coastal Scents 252 Eyeshadow Palette  (click here)
Makeup Geek Single Eyeshadows  (click here)
I definitely desire to drive out to a greater extent than looks throughout the yr in addition to I volition postal service to a greater extent than videos on my Snapchat every bit good every bit a postal service similar this. So allow me know inwards the comments box downwards below or on my social media!
Makeup Carte #4 | Wood Light-Green Glam Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.