Top Ad unit 728 × 90

June Favourites 2015


Can't believe how quick this twelvemonth is flight by- nosotros are past times one-half means already, eek!

Nivea Sensitive 3in1 Micellar Cleansing Water  |  £3.69  (click here)
I purchased this a distich months dorsum too used it equally shortly equally I got inwards to run across if it lived upwardly to the crazy hype it'd received on YouTube at the time. Literally all the pop beauty YouTubers must have got received this all directly equally they all published their reviews at the same fourth dimension too land I was intrigued. At first, I didn't similar it at all. It didn't have got off my waterproof mascara nor did it withdraw my Kiko Gel Liner equally good equally it should have.

In damage of removing makeup it didn't quite win me over too then I started using it every morn too I noticed it worked much amend on my bare skin. Cleansing inwards the morn is but equally of import equally cleansing earlier bed. Not alone does it withdraw the excess oils which our peel develops overnight, but this item micellar H2O contains Grape Seed Oil which leaves the peel feeling soft too moisturised. 

Garnier Ultra-light Dry Protection Mist  |  £7.95  (click here)
SPF should live worn every day- whether it's pouring downwards alongside pelting or super hot. It has gotten actually hot hither inwards London too then it's of import for us gals (& boys) to apparel SPF earlier nosotros become out too almost too then our peel stays protected. Some foundations practise comprise SPF already but I withal prefer to apparel it separately but to live on the safer side.

I dear this version of SPF equally it's inwards a spray form, y'all tin barely experience it equally it dries too sets on the face. I practise tend to steer away from layering upwardly my peel alongside thick products inwards this kinda heat, alone because I experience similar my human face upwardly volition travail off everything throughout the day. So this is definitely the perfect option to the cream cast of SPF.

MAC Face too Body inwards C5  |  £28.50  (click here) too e'er since I have got been wearing these lashes to death! They remind me of Ardell DW. I dear how fluttery too wispy they are, really natural looking but also laissez passer on that 'false lash' await at the same fourth dimension (so confusing correct lol). Although I've worn these out similar crazy, they STILL agree its shape! The fob is to peel off the mucilage afterwards role too non to apply whatever mascara on them ;)
LipGlam Lip Balm  |  £9.99  (click here)
I received this during a bloggers consequence dorsum inwards Apr (click here) too it has totally replaced my Vaseline too Carmex! As a lover of matte complete lip products, my lips land require the loving assist earlier too afterwards application too LipGlam does but that! It's super thick too a picayune goes a long way. Apparently, it tin live used to soothe carve upwardly ends too relief dry out peel on the trunk which I am yet to examination out.
Loreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray  |  £16.00  (click here)
I can't recollect whether it was Amelia Liana or Viv Does Makeup who won me over on their review of this setting spray but a hi5 to them! This magic inwards a bottle does just what it's supposed to do, afterwards a distich sprays when I complete my makeup, my makeup stays on throughout my shifts at function too the heat- it does non budge! It's non that much cheaper than the infamous Urban Decay 1 but who wouldn't wanna salve the £££ anyway.

New Look Tan Ankle Strap Sandals  |  £24.99  (click here)
I have got left the best till last. How beauuuuuuut are these sandals! The colour, the high of the heel too the comfort of the sole- it definitely won me over guide away. They are super slow to walk inwards too the chunky heel too peep toe is too then flattering. Tan has been inwards every summertime too is too then slow to pair alongside whatever I'm wearing equally it is a natural, peel similar colour. I tin run inwards these too in all likelihood fifty-fifty wing inwards them too. I wishing they were available inwards other colours. Get em gurls!

June Favourites 2015 Reviewed by Dul on May 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.