Top Ad unit 728 × 90

A Brightening Expression Upwards Mask

Lush Brazened Honey Fresh Mask  |  £6.50


After finishing my lovely Catastrophe Cosmetics mask (review here), I headed dorsum to Lush to endeavour out some other fabulous mask (Lush induce got never allow me know when it comes to fresh masks using natural ingredients). I had my oculus on this mask for a spell but had to move through what I already had. But when Brazened Honey was described equally a brightening mask, the lovely Ellie (who e'er serves me at Stratford Westfield, she is such a sweetheart) I simply had to induce got it habitation alongside me.



As shortly equally I applied the mask, I felt a tingling feeling forthwith away (which I kinda similar equally it assures me the mask is working). After my showtime use, I noticed my pare was feeling super smooth. After a few to a greater extent than uses, my human face upwards appeared to hold upwards glowing in addition to scars left from spots had begun to reduce. 


I role the mask in ane trial a calendar week (sometimes twice when my pare misses it) in addition to it does a fabulous project of brightening, refreshing in addition to exfoliating my skin. And on the other one-half of the calendar week I role my trusty Lush Dark Angels cleanser (review upwards soon). The mask exfoliates the pare whilst wiping it off in addition to I wipe off using a human face upwards sponge which I purchased from Liz Earle.


Like all Lush products, fifty-fifty this has its ain pare benefits;

fennel: cleanses in addition to brightens
ginger: clears blemishes, acne in addition to hyperpigmentation
parsley: high doses of Vitamin C which is involved inward the brightening in addition to glowing process
sage: encourages radiant in addition to flawless skin
juniperberry: a pop acne ingredient
lime juice: reduces bacteria, tightens pores in addition to removes dead skin
almond oil: reduces hyperpigmentation 
eggs: prevents harm to the skin
honey: works equally an antibacterial in addition to leaves the pare looking glowy


Damn, that is a lot of ingredients right? But remember, these are all fresh in addition to natural- in addition to then they are perfect for the skin. All Lush masks come upwards inward a pocket-sized pot in addition to I managed to move roughly 6-7 masks out of it. It smells real strongly of dear in addition to ginger in addition to then if you're non a fan of those, I definitely wouldn't recommend it. 

*remember: You are able to induce got habitation samples to endeavour out earlier purchasing.
A Brightening Expression Upwards Mask Reviewed by Dul on May 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.