Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Girlactik Matte Lip Paints


I commencement heard of the build Girlactik when I came across the shade Demure inwards a makeup tutorial on Instagram. It was such a perfect shade of browny pinkish in addition to I plainly had to larn my hands on it. When I commencement tried it, I cruel inwards beloved amongst its formula straight away in addition to and thence went onto purchasing 2 to a greater extent than shades. The overall hit consists of 10 shades.

The texture of these liquid lipsticks is mousse-like in addition to slowly to apply. It's super pigmented in addition to amongst 1 dip into the underground it volition comprehend your entire lip. I tend to wipe off all the excess in addition to and thence exercise a lip brush to apply. It dries matte inside seconds in addition to tin give the sack live layered for a richer colour- it does non build your lips expect flakey when you lot layer the shade.
Like most liquid lipsticks, these come upwards amongst a doe-foot applicator. I similar using a lip brush for a abrupt finish. I e'er tend to dab a piffling Carmex underneath whatsoever of my lip products alone because I don't desire my lips drying out. However these matte liquid lipsticks weren't drying at all, nor were they sticky.

They are all super long lasting- I've worn the lipsticks for an entire solar daytime through to eve (around 7-8 hours) without whatsoever deport upon ups (tip: exercise a nude lip liner underneath to encourage its longevity). When I got in, I noticed simply a small-scale expanse inwards the inner purpose of my lips had come upwards off. 
THE SHADES
POSH: a deep nude

ALLURE: pinkish amongst slightly peach undertones

DEMURE: pinkish amongst deep dark-brown undertones
*PROS
- really long lasting
- apply beautifully
- a lovely 

*CONS
- non easily available inwards the UK
- pricey
- sadly, you lot could live charged customs when purchased straight from the website

WHERE I PURCHASED information technology FROM
- GIRLACTIK WEBSITE (click here)
- DEPOP: lillyjam (click here)
- INSTAGRAM: lillyjamshop (click here)

Sold past times a lovely girl, Leila: I've been purchased difficult to larn products from her for near a twelvemonth directly in addition to she never fails to print me. 100% reliable in addition to super fast delivery! 

PRICES
- the prices vary on her page all the time. And she sometimes has or thence actually proficient deals going thence boot the bucket on your eyes peeled or drib her a message.
Girlactik Matte Lip Paints Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.