Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Top V Mac Lipsticks

"VANILLA SCENTED GOODNESS"


Coming from the daughter who said will never ever wear lipsticks has instantly got a forever growing Mac collection. The Mac lipstick attain is HUGE! They are definitely the queen of all lipsticks, everyone wants i together with everyone has i (nearly) - there's definitely a color for every complexion. 



It was quite difficult to narrow my collection downwards to my elevation v precisely I made it easier past times categorising them;


L-R
deep bold: Verve
nude/mixer: Velvet Teddy
classic red: Ruby Woo
everyday: Taupe
not together with therefore barbie pink: Faux


NO FLASH
LEFT: VERVE
TOP-BOTTOM: VELVET TEDDY, RUBY WOO, TAUPE, FAUX

Verve
SATIN finish  |  similar to Wet n Wild Mochalicious (click here)
A bold, brick-red shade which I wore all throughout winter. This shade is perfect for those who are of medium - nighttime complexions. This color looks dissimilar against the dissimilar complexions which is i of the reasons I dear it! 

Velvet Teddy
MATTE finish  |  similar to Wet n Wild Bare It All (click here)
This shade had gotten extremely pop afterward the whole Kylie Jenner craze (thanks Kylie). I telephone telephone this the perfect nude/mixer because sometimes it tin brand me await a niggling washed out together with therefore I similar to mix it alongside unopen to other Mac lippy or a lip liner.

Ruby Woo
MATTE finish  |  similar to Wet n Wild Spotlight Red (click here)
One of the around loved cherry-red lipstick ever! This was my outset always Mac buy a few years agone together with it's nonetheless going. I've mixed this color alongside my nighttime lip liners (as yous tin run across the discoloured elevation of the lipstick) equally it tin sometimes live on a niggling besides bright. I genuinely haven't worn a cherry-red lip inwards agesss together with therefore powerfulness scissure this i out soon. It definitely needs a expert moisturised base of operations to sit down good on.

Taupe
MATTE finish  |  similar to Barry chiliad Lip Liner inwards No5 Russet (click here)
A dusty brownish nude which I am loving at the moment. It's a gorgeous every twenty-four hours colour, which looks soo bully against olive complexions. This volition forever live on my become to!

Faux
SATIN finish  |  similar to i of the Kate Moss lipsticks (No eight I think)
The outset nude I brutal inwards dear with. It's kind of a nudey, mauvey pinkish (I'm together with therefore rubbish at describing shades) Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 friend of mine did my birthday makeup on my 21st together with she was telling me how expert Faux would await on me precisely I was SO reluctant because at that fourth dimension I idea every nude that existed would launder me out. So she pose this on me together with I literally brutal inwards dear alongside it together with purchased my ain the next day. 

NO FLASH
L-R: VELVET TEDDY, RUBY WOO, TAUPE, FAUX
BOTTOM: VERVE


All Mac lipsticks terms £15.50

Where to buy Mac Lipsticks
Mac Website (click here)
Selfridges (click here)
DEPOP
Top V Mac Lipsticks Reviewed by Dul on May 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.