Top Ad unit 728 × 90

May Favourites 2015


Tweezerman Gear Slant Tweezers  |  £20.95  |  Boots
(click here)
I similar to tweeze my brows myself in addition to in ane lawsuit inward a blueish moon, I larn them professionally done. These create got such a sharp, precise betoken it fifty-fifty manages to traveling pocket the smallest hair. I likewise purpose this to apply my lashes- a slap-up multi-use product.

Mac Velvet Teddy Lipstick  |  £15.50
Mac Soar Lip Pencil  |  £12.50
(click here)
I create got been LOVING this lip liner in addition to lipstick combo this month. I ever larn questioned on what lipstick I'm wearing. This is the perfect nude-y pinkish colour, perfect for every twenty-four hr menstruum habiliment in addition to goes amongst close every await I do.

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturising Photo Edition Foundation  |  £35  |  spaceNK
(click here)
Everyone needs to ain this foundation, I'm telling you! The coverage, the finish, the await is absolutely amazing. I create got already reviewed this (click here). An oil-free version is likewise available for those amongst oily skin.

Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow inward Camel  |  £17.50  |  John Lewis
(click here)
On a cold, rainy twenty-four hr menstruum afterward function I headed downwardly to John Lewis to alternative this shade upward afterward seeing it on Instagram the nighttime before. It was hence gorg I didn't fifty-fifty demand to swatch it. The texture of the shadow is super creamy in addition to tardily to blend out (even amongst fingers). I honey using this every bit a transition shade!

La Splash Lip Couture inward Ghoulish  |  $11.98 / £7.75  |  lasplash website
(click here)
This coloring has been allllll over Instagram in addition to patently a dupe for the infamous Limecrime Cashmere. When swatched, it looks similar a grey-toned regal but when applied on the lips it looks completely different. I honey wearing this amongst Mac Soar underneath. It dries real apace to a 100% matte finish, but non the dry out type- yous tin barely experience it on the lips. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 amount review for this in addition to other colours volition go upward soon.

Jessup Tapered Face Brush  |  £11.62 (set)  |  eBay
(click here)
This brush is extremely soft in addition to feels lovely against my cheek. I purpose this to apply in addition to blend inward my bronzer in addition to it does that project real well. It did shred during it's kickoff in addition to instant launder but since hence at that topographic point has been no to a greater extent than shredding. I create got reviewed this brush along amongst the whole laid (click here). 

Zoeva 228 Luxe Crease Brush  |  £49 (set)  |  Zoeva Website
(click here)
I purpose this brush to apply the Bobbi Brown Camel eyeshadow onto my crimp every bit a transition colour. It's slightly pointed in addition to fits inward good into the crimp every bit good every bit blend the colours seamlessly. I create got reviewed this brush along amongst the whole laid (click here).

Rimmel Match Perfect Fix & Perfect Pro Primer  |  £6.99  |  Superdrugs
(click here)
This has to go the best drugstore primer I create got ever used. I am on my instant bottle in addition to I create got the beauty Amelia Liana to give thank yous for that. She mentioned this primer inward ane of her 'drugstore week' videos in addition to her review won me over conduct away. The primer does a fabulous project of smoothing my peel for my foundation application in addition to encouraging the longevity of it.

Kiko Lasting Gel Liner  |  £8.90  |  Kiko
(click here)
Last but non least, I don't habiliment eyeliner everyday but this calendar month when I create got done I reached for this (recommended past times MUA Mohima Farchu click here). It's super creamy, tardily to apply but a hell to create got off! That isn't necessarily a bad affair at to the lowest degree throughout the twenty-four hr menstruum it doesn't budge. You definitely demand to a greater extent than than only a normal cleanser in addition to micellar water. I purpose an petroleum based makeup remover to create got this off.



May Favourites 2015 Reviewed by Dul on May 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.