Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Primark Ps Beauty


A few months ago, I picked upwards a couplet of lip liners from the Primark range, non thinking that they'd live every bit amazing every bit they are, I went dorsum i time to a greater extent than concluding calendar week together with picked upwards a few extras but incase they all of a abrupt learn off the shelves. I also purchased a couplet glosses that stood out. They receive got everything downwards to a pencil that's specifically for mistaken freckles - no joke! The PS gain is big, they receive got foundations, powders, lipsticks, eyeshadow palettes, forehead kits together with much more.

They receive got latterly released a PS Pro gain which includes mascaras, concealer palettes together with to a greater extent than shades to their lipstick line. The Pro gain also includes skincare products such every bit primers together with scrubs.

It's fair to tell that Primark receive got actually up-ed their game inwards the beauty area. I felt condom going for the lip products because their foundations together with powders didn't actually receive got a wide shade range. 
Lip Liner Pencil inwards 10 (warm reddish brown)  |  £1.00
My go-to lip pencil. When I picked this upwards a few months ago, I didn't intend much of it. Since using it the outset time, I receive got used it almost everyday - on its ain together with mixed amongst another favourites. It's definitely the type of brownish that's actually inwards at the 2nd together with I'm then hence happy it's available inwards a lip liner shape together with of course of teaching at an amazing price. They are creamy but non likewise soft together with don't drag the lips during application - they glide on real easily. They are matte but non to the indicate where it's drying out the lips. I've stocked upwards on then many together with volition in all likelihood option upwards to a greater extent than when I'm at that spot next. 

Brow Pencil (no shade name, darkest shade inwards the range)  |  £1.00
I dearest my holy grail Brow Archery past times Soap & Glory, it's similar the perfect texture/shade forehead pencil at an affordable cost together with I never idea I volition uncovering anything similar at an fifty-fifty cheaper cost tag. This forehead pencil comes very close. I don't ever over depict my brows, I similar to learn through them real lightly to comprehend the lean areas. This pencil is SUPER night then when you're using it, you lot demand to purpose a real lite hand. Because it's then harsh you lot demand to live careful non to purpose likewise much every bit it's a hurting to accept off together with start all over. Nonetheless, it does the project together with lasts all day. 

High Shine Lip Gloss (no shade names, the darkest shade together with a great shade)  |  £1.50
Up until now, I receive got always hated anything glossy on the lips. Now I know what you're thinking, pilus getting stuck on the lips together with the lips constantly getting stuck together..no! Every since I've been using a lip gloss from the construct 3ina, my perspectives towards them receive got totally changed. The night shade stood out to me instantly away, I idea it would await then hawt when worn on pinnacle of the brownish lip pencil - together with I wasn't wrong. These glosses aren't extremely sticky, they aren't mucilaginous at all. And although the elevate is 'high shine', they aren't then blinding, I intend I'm slow moving on from my matte addiction, lol.

Lip Liner Pencil inwards 09 (dusty pink)  |  £1.00
(more information written above)

Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon inwards 08 (true brown) | £2.00
I saw this on Sabrina's (LoveLaughandMakeup) Primark YouTube video a few weeks agone together with I wanted it instantly away. As you lot tin in all likelihood already tell I'm e'er going for the brownish shades. This chubby stick is super creamy - a petty likewise creamy but it tin live worked with. I did uncovering towards the destination of the twenty-four lx minutes menstruum it form of bled exterior my lip job then when I wore it again, I dabbed a petty loose pulverization to concur it inwards house together with it did the trick. It is super pigmented together with long lasting. 

OVERALL PROS
- stunning shades
- inexpensive

OVERALL CONS
- no shade names, grr
Primark Ps Beauty Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.