Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Prima Lashes

"ALTERNATIVES FOR HUDABEAUTY, VELOUR, LILY LASHES"

ABOUT LOUISE AND PRIMA LASH
The lovely Louise from Prima Lash is a lash lover together with hoarder- just similar me! She began her describe of piece of job concern dorsum inward 2011 together with right away sells iii unlike ranges on her site. There's definitely a agency to every oculus cast together with preference out in that place for such reasonable prices.

I sent Louise a listing of my favourites, it was the hardest listing always I only wanted them all together with I literally received them a twenty-four hr current afterward believe it or non - the quickest delivery ever!
LASHES
- Professional Collection  |  £3.49  (click here)
- Basic Collection |  £4.99  |  (click here)
- Mink Collection  |  £14.99 to £20.99  (click here)
 MINK- ALASKA
 MINK- VALENCIA
 MINK- SAMARA
 MINK- JAMAICA
 MINK- TORONTO
 MINK- DERRY
 MINK- CASABLANCA
 MINK- MADRID
 BASIC- WSP
 BASIC - 747M
BASIC - XOX
PROS
- lashes are super slow to seat on
- they concord the perfect curved shaped
- easily reduce the outer corners if they are also long
- amazing quality
 LASHES IN DERRY
 LASHES IN CASABLANCA
To choke on the lashes inward peachy condition, I brand certain I become NO mascara on them, I carefully tegument the gum off 1 time taken off together with I house them dorsum inward their master copy box.

DELIVERY
- FREE U.K. delivery
- worldwide shopping available (please enquire for to a greater extent than information earlier placing order)

SERVICE
Where create I starting fourth dimension amongst high criterion service that I experienced from Louise! She was together with thence attentive to every purpose of my order, recommending me lashes to run across my kinda favourite styles, allowing me to alter my orders if I wasn't happy amongst how the a duo looked- lets only tell I tin non recommend her enough!


WHERE TO PURCHASE AND AN EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT
www.primalash.co.uk  (click here)

- Use the code SFBLOVES at the checkout to have 50% off your entire order!

#sfbloves
If y'all buy whatever lashes from Prima Lash, don't forget to usage the hashtag #sfbloves together with tag me on your social media posts together with thence I tin take in what you've purchased =)
Prima Lashes Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.