Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Nyx Slim Lip Liner Pencils


NYX is SO difficult to teach tally of hither inwards the U.K. in addition to when you lot practise respect it online, it's sold at a ridiculous price! I run across lip liners going for £15-£18 EACH in addition to it makes me then lamentable within because they are worth much much less- continue reading till the destination for about bargains!

I purchased my fix from Amazon when Louise (nonfictionbeauty) posted it on her Instagram at the starting fourth dimension of the year. Read her review hither (click here), she's added about cheeky dupes.


The colouring arrive at is HUGE! It ranges from nudes to pinks to reds to genuinely bold plum-like colours then in that place is definitely a colouring to arrange each in addition to every i of you. Here are the colours I have; 



Mauve
- a truthful mauvey pink

Mahogany
- a deep maroon shade of brown

Coffee
- a medium brown

Cola
- a chocolate-brown amongst majestic undertones

Soft Brown
- a deep beige

Pale Pink
- a non then barbie pink

Auburn
- a truthful burgandy

Earth Tone
- a carmine toned brown

These lip liner pencils are highly pigmented in addition to accept an around buttery texture. They tin give notice sometimes live drying then brand certain you lot exfoliate in addition to moisturise your lips good for a fabulous finish- you lot definitely don't desire to teach for the cracked lips look.


All the lip liners are i of those which tin give notice hold back dissimilar against dissimilar complexions- only similar a lot of other lip products. They accept a matte complete in addition to are quite long lasting- I entirely retouch i time (usually the inner parts of my lips).

*please note:- the fix I purchased is no longer available withal I accept provided you lot amongst another ones amongst dissimilar colouring choices

Where to purchase
NYX website: £3 - £5 - (click here)
AMAZON: five liners for £9.99 - (click here)
AMAZON: nether £5 unmarried liners - (click here)
eBay: nether £5 unmarried liners - (click here)

NYX too has a stall inwards about Next stores withal they are forever out of stock in addition to I accept no thought which stores genuinely sell them every bit I've entirely seen it inwards Westfield Stratford towards the destination of final year- non recently!

I would definitely recommend you lot teach your hands on these lip pencils if you lot can, I know they are a chip of a hurting to teach tally of. I promise NYX sell permanently in the U.K. soon!
Nyx Slim Lip Liner Pencils Reviewed by Dul on May 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.