Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Milani Strobe Calorie-Free Mo Glow Powders

Firstly, a large big BIG thank y'all to the Milani squad for sending me these stunning highlighters! I guide maintain croak such a highlight hoarder recently, coming from the daughter who used to loathe anything shiny/shimmery on her face. There is a huge hit of stunning highlighters available inward the drugstore forthwith together with a lot of them guide maintain the same golden undertones which is what I tend to achieve for. 

The highlighters are known to guide maintain calorie-free reflecting particles to plow over your peel a natural, salubrious glow. I totally care alongside this statement, I've been alternating the shades throughout the by few weeks together with it's giving me such a gorgeous, sun-kissed glow.

THE PACKAGING

Lets guide maintain a 2nd to appreciate the gorgeousness of the entire packaging too every bit the rich-looking embossment. The highlighter itself definitely looks luxurious, a niggling Estee Lauder-esque together with costs agency less than it looks. Embossed makeup products are definitely my favourite type!

THE SHADES

01 AFTERGLOW
02 DAYGLOW
03 SUNGLOW
04 GLOWING
The shades await a niggling like inward the pan merely later swatching them, y'all tin dismiss tell they all guide maintain dissimilar undertones. There are a full of 7 shades which consists of browns, golds together with pinks hence there's definitely a shade to agree every complexion. 

The 3 shades I don't guide maintain are:

05 SUNSET GLOW
06 MOON GLOW
07 SUMMER GLOW

THE TEXTURE/PIGMENTATION

Although the production itself looks super expensive, there's definitely something well-nigh it that'll brand y'all intend it isn't real pigmented. But I was wrong, alongside ane swatch, it has such amazing color payoff. The swatches to a higher house are all unmarried swatches hence I didn't require to croak over it to intensify the colour. It gives a gorgeous metallic element sheen across my cheekbones merely of course, if y'all love uber highlight, together with then do role a spray to intensify the color further. 
The actual highlight is soft inward texture, it isn't powdery together with doesn't guide maintain whatsoever fallout - YAY! I totally loathe products that guide maintain fallout, it wastes SO much product. There isn't whatsoever glitters inward the actual production either. It lasted on my peel for a practiced 7-8 hours, mostly how long I guide maintain my makeup on anyway. And I did spritz about Pixi Glow Mist a twosome of times throughout the twenty-four threescore minutes flow for a niggling alternative me up. I dearest applying my highlight alongside ane of my electrical current favourite brushes from eBay which y'all tin dismiss buy HERE

WHERE TO PURCHASE

PURCHASE HERE AND HERE

Milani Strobe Calorie-Free Mo Glow Powders Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.