Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme Review


Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme  |  £34 
"A total coverage foundation amongst a residual of uniquely high concentrations of paint together with H2O for maximum coverage inwards a weightless, breathable creme".

SHADE REFERENCE
- Becca UCCC: Olive
- Mac Face & Body: C5
- Too Faced Born This Way: Sand
- MUFE Ultra HD: Y405
If you lot haven't noticed already, I am then thus then obsessed amongst this foundation from Becca Cosmetics. I purchased it dorsum inwards August but I didn't achieve for it every bit much. One, because it was summertime together with this is a total coverage foundation, it's non something I would desire to vesture inwards the estrus together with two, there's exclusively then many foundations I tin laissez passer on notice endeavour out at the same fourth dimension together with at that fourth dimension I was testing out Illamasqua's Skin Base Foundation (reviewed here). 

The complexion creme is available inwards a whooping twenty different shades then I'm certain there's a shade to stand upwards for every complexion. It is a total coverage foundation that doesn't await cakey. And because of its coverage, I exclusively purpose a pea sized amount (1/3 of a pump) which is plenty to comprehend all my blemishes. It's quite thick inwards consistency (unlike Nars ALDW together with Mac Face together with Body) together with although it's thick, it does blend easily together with seamlessly when using it amongst my trusty Beautyblender. 
I've used this foundation for a total 13.5 hours together with at the terminate of the nighttime it nonetheless looked only every bit skillful every bit it did subsequently application. However, I did spritz my confront amongst Mario Badescu's Facial Spray twice during the 24-hour interval to refresh together with hydrate my face. For to a greater extent than details on how just I apply this foundation (click here). 
The foundation is kind of inwards betwixt a matte together with dewy finish, it definitely shines inwards the correct places such every bit tops of cheek bones, downwards the olfactory organ together with forehead- the areas where I likewise similar to apply my pulverization highlighter to accentuate those areas. 

PROS
- real long lasting. The longevity of this foundation is amazing
- does non oxidise on my face
- it tin laissez passer on notice live doubled upwards every bit a concealer due to its coverage
- photographs good together with pictures practise await hard disk (no flashback)
- potent see allows you lot to command how much production you lot desire to use
CONS
- dries pretty fast then you lot convey to move quickly. Which isn't necessarily a 'con' but it's something to intend virtually if you lot move amongst makeup slowly
- I practise convey to a greater extent than or less dry out peel then earlier each application I mix a lilliputian St Ives Apricot Scrub amongst my cream cleanser together with cleanse/exfoliate my skin. If I skip this step, the foundation does kickoff to cling onto my dry out patches subsequently 5-6 hours
Overall, you lot could in all likelihood already say how much I dearest this foundation together with would definitely recommend it to all of you lot past times all the bragging over on my social media.

WHERE TO PURCHASE
SpaceNK (click here)

OTHER FOUNDATION REVIEWS
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturising Photo Edition Foundation (click here)
Illamasqua Skinbase Foundation (click here)
Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme Review Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.