Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Mac Haul Wintertime 2016

THE OVAL BRUSHES ARE HERE

Mac is 1 of those brands that you lot only gotta honey whether its their lipsticks, lip liners, eyeshadows, concealers or skincare. Their entire collection is HUGE in addition to they ever accept a express edition collection available for you lot to autumn inwards honey with. I generally probable didn't involve anymore lip liners, lipsticks in addition to eyeshadows but the makeup hoarder I am, I only couldn't halt myself. I wanted to drive out these products for a land in addition to I'm glad I've finally managed to larn concur of them.

MAC REFILL EYESHADOW IN SHROOM | £10 (click here)
This eyeshadow is definitely every beauty YouTuber's favourite. It's ever mentioned inwards their videos in addition to is described every bit the "shimmery beige amongst warm undertones". I'm looking frontward to trying it out every bit a highlighter in addition to every bit an eyeshadow itself. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 perfect affect to my Z-Palette.

MAC LIPSTICK IN MEHR | £15.50 (click here)
Mehr was 1 of the laid out Mac lipsticks I owned but sadly misplaced. So glad I repurchased this! It's super pigmented, creamy, long-wearing in addition to has a matte finish, non the Ruby Woo kinda matte, to a greater extent than of a creamy matte. 

MAC LIP LINERS IN STRIPDOWN, CORK, HALF RED | £12.50 (click here)

When looking through their lip liner range, I was exclusively looking out for Stripdown but I ended upwardly amongst 2 extra shades. Stripdown is a chocolate-brown toned nude which is perfect for my complexion in addition to everyday wear. I of late noticed Cork inwards 1 of makeupbyleyla's tutorials. She wore the liner amongst NYX Abu Dhabi in addition to the color was gorggg, can't hold off to drive it out myself. Half ruby isn't actually a red, nor is it anywhere nigh a ruby which is only what I was looking for to wearable nether a ruby lipstick. It's sort of a brownish pink. 

MAC OVAL iii BRUSH | £28.00 (click here)
I've seen the Oval brushes inwards a lot of tutorials past times the American Instragrammer's which I follow. Their base of operations is absolutely ever flawless later application. I purchased a bigger version for foundation in addition to contouring from eBay in addition to thence I picked upwardly the pocket-sized 1 from Mac which is to a greater extent than for concealing likewise every bit contouring to come across how they compare. I volition endure doing a comparing postal service presently in addition to thence practise continue an optic out!

What accept you lot been loving from Mac recently?
Mac Haul Wintertime 2016 Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.