Top Ad unit 728 × 90

La Daughter Pro. Matte Foundation Review

My foundation collection is growwwing. And give thank y'all you in addition to hence much to the LA Girl PR squad for sending me this to endeavor out. I would never bring opted for a matte foundation every bit I bring dry out pare in addition to dewy foundations ever looked better. The foundation comes inwards your criterion 30ml drinking glass bottle. This ones a petty dissimilar to the master copy hard disk foundation, this i is a petty skinny inwards a matte bottle. It comes alongside a view which is ever a pro!

The foundation is available inwards xiv shades - I mean value this is a pretty expert slope of shades along the spectrum. I'm currently using the shade Light Tan which is a expert shade for me, it is the tiniest, tiniestttt chip of the lighter side exactly my bronzer fixes that lead away. I consider inwards the summertime months I would bring to opt for Soft Honey.
  • Ivory – For fair pare tones
  • Bisque – For fair to medium pare tones
  • Beige – For fair to medium pare alongside warm undertones
  • Natural – For fair to medium pare alongside neutral undertones
  • Medium Beige – For medium pare alongside neutral undertones
  • Light Tan – For medium to tanned pare alongside xanthous undertones
  • Soft Honey – For medium to tanned pare alongside warm undertones
  • Sand – For tanned pare alongside warm undertones
  • Warm Sienna – For tanned to deep pare alongside earthy undertones
  • Golden Bronze – For tanned to deep pare alongside bronze undertones
  • Caramel – For deep pare alongside caramel undertones
  • Café – For deep pare alongside creamy undertones
  • Nutmeg – For deep to nighttime pare tones
  • Cappuccino – For nighttime pare tones
LA Girl claim:

"Pro. matte high-definition long wearable matte foundation's polish in addition to creamy formula glides onto the skin, offering a medium to total coverage. Lightweight formula leaves the pare looking airbrushed in addition to soft to touch, providing a matte, suede-like complete that lasts all day. Pump allows for a mess-free application. Simply pump, in addition to apply to the human face upward alongside our blending sponge or our angled buffer brush for the perfect finish".

First things first, I bring dry out pare in addition to hence I prepped my pare good alongside a expert moisturiser in addition to primer - focusing on the areas that tend to experience the virtually dry. I used i view in addition to applied the foundation every bit I practise every other foundation - alongside my holy grail damp Beauty Blender Pro [shop here]. As presently every bit I started dabbing it into my skin, it blended inwards in addition to hence beautifully, into a soft matte, powder-like finish.
It had a actually expert medium coverage in addition to it didn't experience similar I had whatever foundation on my pare at all. My pare was even in addition to hence peaking through, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I similar my pare to hold off real, in addition to to live able to breathe underneath makeup. But if y'all were to add together approximately other layer, it would live a medium to total coverage finish. 

My concealer, setting powder, bronzer in addition to highlighter blended actually good on move on of the foundation, aught was left looking patchy. It lasted me an entire run solar daytime which is roughly 11-12 hours from when I apply it inwards the morning time all the agency until I am abode inwards the evening. It wears really, actually well! And I was in addition to hence surprised every bit my pare is real much on the dry out side in addition to this is a matte foundation. I didn't withdraw to send upon upward throughout the solar daytime fifty-fifty later lunching.

MUST KNOW SPECS
Packaging: Matte Glass Bottle 30ml
Shade: Light Tan
Finish: Soft suede matte finish
Skin type: 
Coverage: Medium - Full

OVERALL
If you're looking for a long lasting, matte foundation alongside dandy coverage in addition to is affordable, this is the i for you. And I know I move along mentioning it exactly I'm in addition to hence so glad it looks flawless on my dry out skin. I can't detect a unmarried fault.

PURCHASE HERE
La Daughter Pro. Matte Foundation Review Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.