Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Kylie Lip Kits | Kylie Cosmetics

I'm in addition to then thus happy I managed to cash inwards one's chips agree of all the Kylie Lip Kits (I've simply seen that she'll live releasing a novel shade, 22, which I evidently quest lol!) I know this is a super belatedly review, I idea I'd give these a practiced onetime exam earlier sharing my opinion. I purchased a few when they were initiatory of all released dorsum inwards Nov concluding twelvemonth in addition to I purchased the newer shades when they were released at the initiatory of all of February. They were literally out of stock inside minutes both times (it felt similar an online battle) however, she has mentioned that she'll live stocking upward quite regularly (so delight don't buy them for the extortionate prices that other people are selling them at).
PACKAGING
I dearest love dearest the packaging to these kits, they are in addition to then unique in addition to definitely stand upward out compared to other brands. Each box follows the same blueprint alongside the shade dripping off the lips. Each kit contains a liquid lipstick alongside a matching lip liner. The liquid lipsticks come upward inwards a doe-foot applicator in addition to the actual applicator is slightly curved to fit onto the lips perfectly. The lip pencils are buttery in addition to glide on really easily on exfoliated lips.
SHADES
True Brown K: deep, rich brown
Mary Jo K: classic red
Posie K: blushing, rosey pink
Dolce K: dark-brown toned nude
Koko K: babe ballet pink
Candy K: pinkish toned nude
REVIEW
The liquid lipsticks are all highly pigmented. I prefer to apply whatever liquid liquids alongside a lip brush because it allows me to cash inwards one's chips such a crisp edge, however, when using the doe-foot applicator I wipe off all the excess production into the metro earlier applying it onto my lips. It smells super sweetness (just similar vanilla) but it's non sickening at all. They are super creamy in addition to also slow to glide on similar the lip pencils. 
Before starting my makeup routine, I ever exfoliate in addition to moisturise my lips- I do my lips at the halt in addition to past times that fourth dimension my lips are overnice in addition to soft. The liquid lipsticks dry out matte inside seconds in addition to are long lasting in addition to past times exfoliating in addition to moisturising beforehand, it does non allow the production to dry out out your lips. I do mean value the newer shades (Mary Jo K, Posie K, Koko K) are to a greater extent than thinner, slightly to a greater extent than drying than the initiatory of all liberate in addition to the tubes are a tad flake smaller, nevertheless I'd definitely recommend them. They experience in addition to then luxurious on my lips every bit good every bit looking luxurious on my dresser too!
PRICES & DELIVERY
I purchased my bunch straight from the Kylie Cosmetics website (click here)
$29 / £20.89 for each kit
- I wasn't charged customs for either of my orders but a yoke other girls have. So live aware of that when placing your orders, yous may or may non live charged customs.
Kylie Lip Kits | Kylie Cosmetics Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.