Top Ad unit 728 × 90

I.C Lashes Amongst Discount Code


You all belike already know, I'm a sucker for a banging pair of lashes. I'm besides big on supporting new, upcoming brands too I'm then excited to portion amongst yous a construct novel lash arrive at which is beingness released ix July 2016 yesteryear 2 gorgeous ladies whom yous may already know, Ishy too Chads (IG: ishyxchads & ic.lashes). Follow the ladies to uncovering out exact free time!

They've both then kindly sent me a distich of pairs to motility out too I had no chill, when I got inwards from move that same 24-hour interval I received them I threw them on inside minutes. Keep on reading to encounter which highend/hard-to-get lashes they are similar to too a cheeky discount code.
The girls are releasing 2 types of lashes; synthetic lashes too mink lashes too vi lashes inwards total. 
SYNTHETIC LASHES (slightly thicker inwards texture) | £10

Seductive

Above: I.C. Lashes inwards Seductive
Below: Koko Lashes inwards Goddess
I'd depict these lashes equally dramatic. It has a feline flick too gives the eyes an instant oculus lift. They are rattling similar to Koko Lashes inwards Goddess withal the I.C pair is a tad fuller. 

Diva
These lashes definitely yell extreme volume. They are thick inwards the inner purpose too flutter out softly at the ends. This pair is a slightly less fuller version of HudaBeauty Lashes inwards Carmen. However, they are identical to Koko Lashes inwards Amore. 

Gigi

From top: House of Lashes inwards Smokey Mufe, I.C Lashes inwards Gigi, HudaBeauty Lashes inwards Samantha
This definitely has to endure my favourite pair (although I honey them all). Very wispy at the ends yet full, perfect for everyday wearable if you're a lash junkie similar myself. This pair is rattling similar to HudaBeauty Lashes inwards Samantha too House of Lashes inwards Smokey Muse.

Babydoll
These lashes are super flirty. They are brusk on each of the ends too long too wispy inwards the middle. This pair is similar to House of Lashes inwards Siren.

MINK LASHES (light, natural looking, soft) | £12

Dandelion
This pair is rattling similar to Velour Lashes inwards Doll Me Up too Lilly Lashes inwards State of Kuwait City. They are rattling doll-like thus why I lead away idea of Velour Doll Me Up when I saw them. Definitely roughly other pair that'll opened upwardly up the eyes. 

Date Night
I've seen the girls rocking this pair inwards a distich of their recent pictures (which yous tin encounter below) too on Snapchat too they looked then hawt. This pair is the shortest inwards the entire arrive at too perfect for those who desire subtle glam. It's rattling similar to Velour Lashes inwards Whispie Me Away. 
The names of these lashes are super cute. The prices are rattling reasonable compared to how much you'd usually endure paying for the higher end/hard-to-get ones I mentioned above. The character of these lashes are amazing, the girls accept both done a fabulous undertaking of creating actually skillful lashes amongst the perfectly sized lash band, all at an cheap cost tag.
Chads & Ishy wearing Date Night - stunning!
PRICES
Synthetic: £10
Mink: £12
UK FREE DELIVERY
WHERE AND HOW TO PURCHASE  |  DISCOUNT
To order: 
- DM via their Instagram ic.lashes (click here)
- via e-mail sales.iclashes@gmail.com
USE DISCOUNT CODE 'SFB5' IN YOUR ORDER FOR £££ OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER
- valid till midnight 12 July 2016 -
I.C Lashes Amongst Discount Code Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.