Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Get Your Gratuitous Liz Earle Gift From Lavatory Lewis


Liz Earle was the commencement ever high goal skincare construct I used on (back then) my acne prone skin. It was the exclusively construct I used throughout my belatedly teens, going onto 20s as well as non a unmarried production failed to print me. The products experience thence luxurious on the pare as well as in that place are e'er offers on well-nigh Liz Earle retailers thence you lot definitely instruct to a greater extent than than you lot pay for.
The Liz Earle squad at John Lewis thence kindly sent me 1 of the 16 bundles from their electrical flow offer. The packet I chose consisted of my holy grail Cleanse & Polish alongside Rose & Lavender as well as the Superskin Overnight Mask which retails for £62 VIEW HERE

Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Rose & Lavender, 100ml PURCHASE HERE
"Delicately fragranced alongside a harmonising blend of pure Damask rose petal as well as French high-altitude lavander essential oils, this fragrant twist on a multi award-winner restores the pare as well as senses - it's similar having a mini facial every fourth dimension you lot purpose it".

Superskin Overnight Mask, 100ml PURCHASE HERE
"Supercharged alongside extracts of Western Farsi silk tree to brighten as well as fifty-fifty pare tone, pomegranate bloom to firm, addition buriti, borage, rosehip as well as cranberry seed oils to intensely nourish as well as lock wet onto skin".

I used the mask for the commencement fourth dimension a twosome of times inwards the by week, as well as my oh my did my pare experience amazing inwards the morning. There is so much production inwards the tub, it'll thence for ages thence it's definitely worth its toll tag - a sum weblog post service on this soon.

FREE GIFT (all the same alongside each packet linked below)

Original Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, 50ml (comes alongside a muslin cloth)
Superskin Face Serum, 30ml

I accept nonetheless to endeavor the confront serum, simply I accept high hopes that it'll experience amazing. The gift is worth £60 as well as is available until 29 Apr 2017. Do tweet me and/or tag me on Instagram if you lot buy whatever of the bundles. 

View as well as buy the bundles HERE
Get Your Gratuitous Liz Earle Gift From Lavatory Lewis Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.