Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Gel Liner Comparison

"LET'S WING IT"


I'm non ane to wearable liner everyday, simply when I practise I ever hand for my gel liners because I uncovering the therefore so piece of cake to apply together with using my favourite winged brush I accomplish the perfect flick. 
I receive got tried a fair few gel liners together with out the 4 I currently own, I alone hand for 2 of them.
Zoeva 317 Wing Liner Brush  (reviewed here)

My go-to brush to role when creating the perfect feline flick. Super sparse together with piece of cake to run with. Used together with washed several times together with it silent holds its master copy shape. Love!

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner  |  £7.99  (click here)
3/10
This was ane of my start gel purchases a few years ago. At the fourth dimension I liked it, it did what it was supposed to practise nonetheless it alone lasted me a dyad hours or therefore till it started to transfer on my upper oculus lids- grr. So yous tin forcefulness out imagine throughout the twenty-four hours I had to decease on touching upward together with therefore things would ever larn messy. I also constitute that it dried upward inwards the pot pretty quick therefore it was harder to larn whatever production onto my brush. Now, I barely fifty-fifty hand for it. 

*PROS
Budget friendly
Comes alongside a liner brush

*CONS
Not long lasting equally it states inwards its name
Transfers inside a dyad hours

Inglot Gel Liner inwards 77  |  £12.00  (used here)
10/10
My favourite gel liner to role out the few that I own. It is a truthful matte black, lasts ALL twenty-four hours together with it is waterproof therefore it does non budge! The alone agency to totally take away it is alongside whatever stone oil based makeup remover or Bioderma. It glides on therefore smoothly together with dries pretty fast. It's quite pigmented likewise therefore a piffling production goes a long way- amount points from me.

*PROS
Very long lasting
True matte dark shade

*CONS
Inglot isn't easily available everywhere
Dries pretty quick therefore yous receive got to run fast

KIKO Lasting Gel Liner  |  £8.90  (mentioned here)
9/10
Another favourite of mine. Again, around other truthful matte shade together with is long lasting. It does non transfer together with applies smoothly. As it is quite creamy, it tin forcefulness out live a piffling tricky to run with- I practise recommend to choice upward the tiniest production each fourth dimension together with run tardily to describe on the describe of piece of employment together with therefore the flick. 

*PROS
Extremely long lasting
True matte dark shade

*CONS
The hardest eyeliner to ever receive got off! I receive got to become over my oculus expanse most 3 times when removing!
Can live difficult to run with.

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner  |  £18.50  (click here)
0/10
My to the lowest degree favourite. I used to beloved this when I start purchased it nonetheless it dried out inside 2 months of me using it. It became therefore dry out I was unable to receive got out whatever product. I gauge Inglot's Duraline (restorer) could assistance simply that's an extra production to purchase. The brush that comes alongside the liner is pointless together with non dense plenty to practise a pic allow lonely apply the liner itself. 

*PROS
None 

*CONS
Expensive
(more mentioned above)
Gel Liner Comparison Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.