Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Five Favourite Beauty Products Of 2016


After hoarding, loving, purchasing in addition to receiving many beauty products, I finally managed to select the listing downwardly to the ultimate favourite 5 products that get got been overused in addition to talked most in addition to then much throughout this year. 

BOBBI BROWN PRESSED POWDER IN PALE YELLOW | purchase here
I get got tried out SO many nether oculus setting pulverization this yr in addition to this i is past times far my favourite one. It sets my concealer in addition to then beautifully without changing the colouring textile of my concealer leaving it looking flawless. I get got mentioned this non-stop over on my social media in addition to get got fifty-fifty got dorsum ups of dorsum ups. It has a gorgeous velvety texture in addition to applies smoothly. I dearest applying this past times pressing it onto my pare alongside a damp beautyblender. 
HUDABEAUTY LIQUID MATTE LIPSTICKS | purchase here
The best high goal liquid lipstick I've tried this year. I was waiting in addition to then eagerly for this unloosen in addition to equally shortly equally I received that CultBeauty order, I lost command in addition to nearly ordered one-half the collection. The shades are soo stunning in addition to definitely complement my complexion. It dries fully matte only does non dry out out the lips. The doe-foot applicator makes it super tardily to apply - fifty-fifty without a lip liner. It's long lasting, highly pigmented in addition to lightweight - everything a liquid lipstick should be. Read my total review here
IC LASHES IN GIGI | purchase here
If you've been next me for a while, you'll know how much of a lash junkie I am. I am a sucker for a skillful distich of lashes that I tin larn a meg wears out of. When I was sent the fashion Gigi past times ishyxchads, firstly how cute is the name? (as are the residuum of the styles inwards their entire collection). Secondly, I dearest how wispy in addition to total they are in addition to withal  manage to await in addition to then natural - I dearest wearing these alongside minimal makeup. They are a dupe for the infamous Hudabeauty lashes inwards Samantha at a fraction of the price. I get got worn my distich 30+ times in addition to get got purchased dorsum ups. Read my total review here
LA GIRL hard disk PRO CONCEALER | purchase here
After many case in addition to errors in addition to shade testing of this LA Girl concealer, I finally came across the perfecting concealing shade in addition to highlighting shade. The shade arrive at itself is absolutely huge in addition to there's definitely a shade to stand upward for every complexion. It is a multi-tasking concealer - it tin live used to contour alongside using the darker shades. It's in addition to then affordable, pigmented in addition to photographs well. Read my total review here
LAURA GELLER ILLUMINATOR IN GILDED HONEY | purchase here
When people enquire me to recommend them a highlighter, I alwaysss recommend this one. I've had this highlighter for the longest fourth dimension in addition to it's always the highlighter I get got away alongside me when I become away. It has the perfect glow to it alongside its golden undertone that looks gorgeous against all complexions. It's non glittery only it's obvious i time applied in addition to the intensity tin live built upward past times wetting the brush earlier applying it onto the skin. I dearest applying this lightly onto my forehead bones in addition to inner corner of the eyes piece going heavy on my cheeks. 
Five Favourite Beauty Products Of 2016 Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.