Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Ebay Finds #6 Lumee Iphone 6S Lite Upwardly Case



I induce got been wanting the Lumee calorie-free upwards illustration for ages! And I finally ain it! It is SO worth it, peculiarly around areas inwards my room, the lighting is terrible. I've tested it out for but over a calendar week directly as well as my eyeshadow looks induce got been showing upwards much to a greater extent than clearer. I would definitely recommend to you lot guys!

*PROS
- available inwards unlike colours: rose gold, black, pink
- battery for the calorie-free is long lasting
- bomb donkey selfies

*CONS
- non certain if if's available for Samsung or other phones also iPhone
- it does brand the hollo experience as well as expect real chunky
taken on iPhone 6S using the Lumee Case

PRICE
£6.99

WHERE TO PURCHASE
eBay seller canoglobal (click here)
eBay seller electronic_best_shop (click here)
Ebay Finds #6 Lumee Iphone 6S Lite Upwardly Case Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.