Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Ebay Finds #17 Diamond Eyeshadow Palette


I've been seeing this eyeshadow palette all over Pinterest recently, in addition to it contains the close stunning, dazzling, eyeshadow shades. After searching high in addition to depression all over the interest, I finallyyy managed to notice the exact palette. There are a few palettes available from the make - I accept style number 6. If you lot follow me on Snapchat *skinfacebeauty*, you would accept already seen roughly swatches.

There is a dainty choice of gold, coppers in addition to nighttime shades which are all super pigmented. I don't tend to role whatever brushes to apply the shadows, later trying them a few times I felt similar they applied improve amongst my fingers. There is a lilliputian powdery autumn out only that tin live prevented yesteryear gently picking upwardly the production amongst your fingers. The longevity of the shadows on its ain isn't great, only I constitute that amongst a practiced eyeshadow base of operations in addition to a little facial mist spritz it does finally longer.

PROS
- affordable
- pigmented
- sturdy packaging
- unlike palettes available

CONS
- slightly powdery
- non long lasting when used on its own

WHERE TO PURCHASE
purchase here STYLE #6

Ebay Finds #17 Diamond Eyeshadow Palette Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.