Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Ebay Finds #14 Marble Outcry Illustration Amongst Initials


I was as well as then happy to bring come upwards across this quirky phone instance on eBay. I've seen it popular upwards as well as then many times on Instagram as well as simply needed to larn myself i (or two). The character is simply similar every other basic iPhone encompass as well as I e'er brand certain I bring a tempered drinking glass covert protector on when I purpose whatever cases similar this to brand certain my covert doesn't crevice if it drops.

*case on the left inwards style: heart marble initials 1 (without the heart)
*case on the correct inwards style: gold marble monogram

PLEASE NOTE: the seller is currently offering purchase 1 larn i 50% off, yell back to pose 2 designs into your eBay cart as well as likewise add together your preferred initials on the message department simply earlier confirming your payment.

WHERE TO PURCHASE
eBay - (click here)
Ebay Finds #14 Marble Outcry Illustration Amongst Initials Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.