Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Drugstore Nude Lip Pencils

"THE NUDES I LOVE BUT NEVER REACH FOR"

I become through these phases e'er together with thus ofttimes where I convey to collect something. At the starting fourth dimension of the twelvemonth it was the lip liner stage together with looking through my collection instantly I convey SO many nudes that were 'must haves' at the fourth dimension only instantly I barely fifty-fifty attain for them. 
I've started this novel affair where every calendar week I'm going to purpose 3 dissimilar lip liners together with lipsticks that I haven't reached inwards a while. These liners volition definitely endure making an appearance on my lips soon!
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner inwards Addiction  |  £3.99  (click here)

Collection Lip Definer inwards Nude Pink  |  £2.79  (click here)

Maxfactor Color Elixir inwards Brown n Nude  |  £4.99  (click here)

Natural Collection Lip Lines Pencil inwards Almond  |  £1.99  (click here)

MUA Lip Liner inwards Caramel Nougat  |  £1.00  (click here)

Topshop Lip Liner inwards Ceramic  |  £5.00  (click here)

Rimmel grand Kisses Lip Liner inwards Tiramisu  |  £3.99  (click here)
Drugstore Nude Lip Pencils Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.