Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Boots Haul Tumble 2015


During a quick trip to Boots, I was supposed to hold upwards 'browsing in addition to killing time' but every bit a makeup hoarder in addition to blogger that apparently didn't happen. I ended upwards purchasing these products, about novel releases in addition to about which I've been wanting to endeavor out for a while.
REVLON MATTE BALMS  |  £7.99  (click here)
shade: Fiery 270 & Fierce 625
- I picked upwards these shades subsequently seeing them on Tasnim's Instagram (links below). I loved the master copy shades Sultry in addition to Standout in addition to it's neat that Revlon accept straightaway released a few Autumn-y shades.
INSTAGRAM: simplytasnim (click here)
BLOG: simplytasnim.com (click here)

SOAP & GLORY ARCHERY 2in1 PENCIL AND BRUSH  |  £8.00  (click here)
shade: Hot Chocolate
- I accept been on the hunt for the Archery Pencil forever in addition to it literally does experience similar forever! Every fourth dimension I'm at a S&G stand upwards they either solely accept Blondshell inwards stock or the Hot Chocolate 1 has been opened in addition to used *ugh. I've read inwards many reviews that it's a dupe for ABH's infamous forehead wiz.

COLLECTION GEL NAIL POLISH  |  £2.50  (click here)
shade: Almost Nude
- Although we're coming into Autumn, I've popular off in addition to thus obsessed amongst nude coloured nails. I'm nonetheless yet to notice the perfect nude shade.


SOAP & GLORY KICK ASS POWDER  |  £12.00 (click here)
- I've seen in addition to thus many YouTubers rave nearly this pulverisation to gear upwards the nether oculus area. Like most S&G beauty products, fifty-fifty this was difficult to larn concur of. Looking frontwards to trying this out.

BIORE ULTRA DEEP CLEANSING PORE STRIPS  |  £7.99  (click here)
Boots were sort plenty to add together this to my shopping for costless because of how much I spent (not quite certain how much the full was). I ordinarily piece of occupation the Tea Tree ones, in addition to thus I'm looking frontwards to trying these ones out.
Boots Haul Tumble 2015 Reviewed by Dul on May 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.