Top Ad unit 728 × 90

A Is For Anastasia Beverly Hills

ULTIMATE GLOW KIT (purchase here)
I received this for my birthday terminal twelvemonth earlier it was out on CultBeauty in addition to every bit presently every bit I opened the gift wrapper I was inwards awe! I read unopen to bad reviews beforehand, a lot of people were proverb how it's super glittery, non plenty pigmentation in addition to a lot of autumn out. I partly agree, yep the shades are a tad on the glittery side but I create disagree on the pigmentation. All the shades are nicely pigmented all the same they create convey whatever autumn out in addition to thence you lot must endure gentle when dabbing you lot highlighter brush onto it. I similar using mine amongst my Jessup Tapered Brush (view here) which I purpose amongst all my highlighters every bit mentioned on my social media in addition to blog. They are too long wearing, you lot instruct in addition to thence much to a greater extent than production inwards this kit every bit opposed to the master copy glow kits (these ones are bigger) in addition to they all give the most gorgeous glow. 
I convey worn all the shades in addition to I create tend to become all out amongst my highlighting. Because the shade 'Snow' is rattling cool toned, I purpose this specially for my eyeshadows or mix it amongst 'Hot Sand' which is to a greater extent than on the warmer side. And yes, all the shades inwards the palette tin dismiss double upward every bit an eyeshadow - you lot tin dismiss endeavour this amongst whatever highlighters. The onlyyy downside I tin dismiss intend of is you lot tin dismiss simply close tell the departure betwixt the gilt shades when it's applied onto the skin. They tin dismiss all await similar every bit you lot tin dismiss run into inwards my swatches above. Other than that nipper downside, I'm certain you lot volition honey the palette as much every bit I do. 

STICK FOUNDATION IN WARM SAND (purchase here)

CONTOUR KIT IN LIGHT - MEDIUM (purchase here)

ILLUMINATOR IN STARLIGHT (purchase here)

ILLUMINATOR IN SO HOLLYWOOD (purchase here)

DIPBROW POMADE IN CHOCOLATE (purchase here)

GLOW KIT IN THAT GLOW (purchase here)

LIQUID LIPSTICKS IN DUSTY ROSE, ASHTON, SEPIA (purchase here)
A Is For Anastasia Beverly Hills Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.