Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Certifeye Glitter Pigments Alongside Discount Code


One of my most requested post past times my followers has to hold out on my Certifeye Glittter Pigment collection. The construct is owned my sole possessor Aysha, who you lot in all likelihood already know if you lot follow me on Instagram (_skinfacebeauty). Aysha initiative of all released her glitter sometime at the get-go final year, in addition to presently subsequently I placed my initiative of all order. 

SHADES AND SIZES
The glitters are available inwards a whooping 51 unlike colours, nearly every shade nether the sun, which are available inwards mini bottles or amount sized bottles (there are a twosome that aren't available inwards mini sizes yet). Each of the bottles come upwards inwards the most cutest cork bottles, real unique nevertheless beautiful - 10/10 from me Aysha!
Inside the box: Grey, Supernova, Lemonade, Sahara, White, Flaming Hot, Stargaze, Dusty Pink, Black, Forest Green, Peach
Bottom: Dusty Gold, Rose Gold, Chocolate, Copper
APPLICATION
Application of loose glitters is what seems to position a lot of people off because they don't similar the fuss, but I tin assure you lot it's easier than it looks. The glitters are security to purpose on the eyelids. I accept used them on my lips in addition to my nails without whatever complications. I apply them using normal eyelash glue; I spread the gum all over my lids, spray fix+ onto my synthetic brush to selection upwards the products in addition to apply it over my lids. It stays position for 5-6 hours without budging (I haven't kept it on for longer than this).
Certifeye does accept its ain glitter adhesive which you lot tin buy hither (click here). The glitter particles are super tiny, you lot tin only virtually experience it on the lids in addition to it sparkles in addition to then beautifully. 
White, Flaming Hot, Stargaze, Dusty Pink, Black, Forest Green, Peach
PRICES
Mini Bottles - £5
Full Sized Bottles - £8
Glitter Bundles - From £20
Glitter Adhesive - £4.50
Grey, Supernova, Lemonade, Sahara, White, Flaming Hot, Stargaze
DELIVERY
UK Signed For Delivery - £4.45 *free delivery over £100
International Standard - £4.45 *free delivery over £100
International UPS Courier - £30.00

DISCOUNT CODE
Use code SFB10 on all orders over £15 at checkout to salvage 10% on your entire order

WHERE TO PURCHASE
Certifeye Website (click here)
Instagram (click here)
Email: contact@certifeye.co.uk
For payments via banking enterprise transfer contact via e-mail or Instagram DM

HOW I'VE WORN CERTIFEYE GLITTER
Certifeye Glitter inwards Chocolate

Certifeye Glitter inwards Black

Certifeye Glitter inwards Rose Gold

Certifeye Glitter inwards Rose Gold

Certifeye Glitter Pigments Alongside Discount Code Reviewed by Dul on May 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.