Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Beautybay Unconventional Coloring #Bbdaretoshare


The squad over at BeautyBay as well as thence kindly sent me but about other bundle of goodies for me to elbow grease out. I mentioned these products over on my Snapchat a twosome of weeks dorsum which correspond the #FEELINGFEARLESS campaign. 
The campaign's objective is encourage you lot to comprehend as well as wearable colouring inwards your makeup looks. To endure creative, artistic as well as to endure fearless. I created the await higher upward using grey, regal as well as white - 3 gorgeous colours from the BH Cosmetics Palette that I wouldn't necessarily attain for but I made it move as well as I made it wearable. They are all as well as thence so affordable as well as highly pigmented too!

BH COSMETICS MODERN MATTES 28 COLOR PALETTE PURCHASE HERE


MAKEUPGEEK DUOCHROME PIGMENT IN KALEIDOSCOPE PURCHASE HERE

 MAKEUPGEEK FULL SPECTRUM EYE LINER PENCIL IN ORCHID PURCHASE HERE

Beautybay Unconventional Coloring #Bbdaretoshare Reviewed by Dul on May 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Mayday Today © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.